This 10k running route starts and ends at Columbus Circle. It incorporates segments through the city streets, along the Hudson River Greenway, and through Central Park.
- Meeting Point: USS Maine National Monument, Columbus Circle (Southwest Corner of Park)
- Neighborhoods: Columbus Circle, Upper West Side
- Train Station: 59th Street–Columbus Circle station
- Amenities: Public Restrooms along route
- Starting at the USS Maine National Monument head south on Broadway towards Midtown.
- Turn right on 52nd street and continue west towards the Hudson River Greenway.
- Cross 12th Ave and turn right heading north on the Hudson River Greenway.
- Turn right onto Riverside Drive at 84th Street.
- Continue on Riverside Drive until 86th Street and then turn right.
- Continue east on 86th street, enter Central Park and continue straight until you reach East Drive.
- Turn right and continue south on East Drive until it intersects with Center Drive.
- Turn onto Center Drive and head back towards the Monument.